Saturday 20 June 2009

when i put my lips like this i want you to kiss me...



so, i looked for a song for this post but none seemed to fit.
looking over my last entries it has been very up n down - typical of cancerians lol
before i went to download i wasnt really happy with much and was glad to get away.
i did not however realise how much things could change in a week or so.
i arranged to meet up with matt at download and did on the first day, expecting him to see me again on the sunday maybe before we went home i was really really glad when it turned out that we spend alot of the weekend together going to see bands and just chillin :D i have finally found a guy that is really sweet, funny and is a genuinely lovely person, this guy is now my boyfriend :D
it is matts bday on wednesday and i have already sorted his card and gift, i so cant wait, and hes coming to see me because it would be a nice bday treat for him :D how cute!!! lol i realise i am now jus waffling hehe so il get back to the point.
im happy happy happy and glad i have finally found someone that makes me smile, and that thinks my smile is cute hehe double bonus :D
i have had fun booking my birthday stuff also so woop that should all be done soon but really it only matters that i am with my friends and my boyfriend having fun, so im thinking this is going to be the best birthday yet :D
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy about time.

2 comments:

  1. awww markella sooo happy for you : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D eeeeeeeeeeeee. awesome! looking forward to meeting him :D glad you're feeling happy baaaabes! xxx

    ReplyDelete