Tuesday 28 July 2009

'No one can make me feel this way, you always seem to brighten up my day'


not done a post in a while so thought i would update.. went to the london aquarium with matt today, was really nice cos got to spend time with matt before he goes away to sonisphere for the weekend and before he meets the parents next week :D i know theyre going to think he is awesome just like i do. london aquarium was lovely but i did love the terrapins most, they are sooo very sweet.
I also was reminded of a phrase that i love today : "where words fail, music speaks" which just really reminds me about why i called this blog what i did, because like art i feel music even more so speaks to everyone which is a feeling i love, just that a song or feeling in lyrics and a mood of a song can help people through the lows and help to celebrate the highs, i got lots of books on music and art from the library the other day so i can try n get reading to carry on my dissotation draft as this is my topic, music as a kind of art for the masses and it is this kind of ability to reach in and evoke emotion in people that i feel some art lacks and is why i am interested in works that relate to the self and are sometimes intereactive.
anyways i found a song to sum up life at the moment, particularly in the relationship area ^-^

Happy by Brandy:

I don't even know
How it got this way
When I first met you
I never thought your love was true
But I'm glad I saw just what was in store
All the while you plan to be my man
Now I'm in love with you

You make me happy
You make me feel so good
With the things you do for me
Oh baby can't you see that
You make me happy
Make me feel so good
With the things you do for me
Oh baby, baby, baby

In search of happiness
Tryin' to find thatone
Who can make my life so complete baby
If I only knew that someone was you boy
There would have been more happy days
So don't you go away

No one can make me feel this way
You always seem to brighten up my day

No comments:

Post a Comment