Saturday 16 May 2009

A kiss in the rain






















I have just discovered this song myself but feel it sums up what i think at the moment :D

Sophie ellis bextor - new flame:
Have we met before? Or is that just to break the ice If our paths had crossed I should recall such paradise Inside me passion's stirring Forgive me, you're divine [Chorus 1:] My new flame speeding towards me A new flame to warm my heart I feel my temperature soaring My new flame what a spark Are you often here? Where d'you like to go? And can I come? All I know for me to speak so free It's not often done But with the way we're heading I figure we'll be fine[Chorus 2:][Chorus 1]My new flame hold me together The old flame fall apart Around me bridges are burning My new flame what a spark You release me You please me Hypnotise me Capsize me Fascinated Captivated Exaggerated Worth the wait-ed What a fire! [Chorus 2]

So have been chatting to a certain guy for a few days now, met up on friday, i know it was quick but just when you feel you know someone so well so i went for it. managed to get lost going from one exit to the other at charing cross which was funny and typically me, went for coffee, then to the cinema and i chose wagamamas which was ace, until i ordered noodles in soup and had only chopstiks or a HUGE wooden spoon to use so i naturally tried the chopsticks and not only did i have great difficulty eating it let alone elegantly lol he had finished way before me hehe but he still seemed happy and suggested wandering around, so went to st james's park, wandered around, kissed in the rain for a bit ;) then went onto the pub. The date started at 2pm and i left him when i got off the tube at my stop at 11.30 pm. we are meeting again on tuesday. i can officially say... the best first date ever! hoping not to jinx it but the man i have met is lovely and needed to share it with you. it is nice that when you keep telling yourself to hold out for that something special it actually does come around eventually. i shall sleep tonight as i did last night - in a blissful happy slumber of smiles, and i hope this feeling stays along with this wonderful guy :)

3 comments:

  1. Aww sounds awesome : )
    And I actually love Sophie Ellis Bextor lol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooow :) sounds fookin' awesome! xx

    ReplyDelete